You are here because you want to be a non-smoker.
Is that voice inside your head telling you each night that you will 'quit tomorrow' or do you just wish you didn't smoke? Is the smoking ritual the driver to continuing to be a smoker?...whatever the reasons, ‘Being A Non Smoker’ changes these patterns of thought.
Giving up smoking can cause fears because the focus tends to be on going without, giving something up or losing when actually it will all be a gain. Some people regard smoking so much as a friend that the thought of stopping sets off a bereavement process.
This can easily be changed to excitement.
You probably never considered that you’d still be smoking years later after you had those tentative painful puffs when it was the cool thing to do.
The logic of smoking is usually back to front, upside down and inside out. Do you smoke when:
• Anxious to calm yourself, or when tired for a boost?
• Do you smoke when happy and also when sad?
• Is it a punishment and a reward?
• A pleasure and a pain?
The majority of smokers have a love/hate relationship with cigarettes. It is the habit of opposite poles.
If you are ready to be a non-smoker you are in the right place.
You will get:
- Being a Non-smoker Hypnotherapy session for you to be a non-smoker
- Being a Non-smoker booklet
- Bonus gift ~ Melt into Calm MP3 hypnotic meditation - relax whenever you desire
Being a Non-smoker
Being a Non-smoker information booklet
Melt into Calm Meditation
Being a Non-smoker Hypnotherapy
- Being a Non-smoker
- Being a Non-smoker information booklet
- Melt into Calm Meditation
- Being a Non-smoker Hypnotherapy